Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 
Bible lesson----Putting something into Life
Mt.12:43-45
For many of us, there really is no satisfaction in just quitting doing everything. I believe life is to be lived.
For many of us there is real satisfaction in living a positive life for God.
Ec.12:13

Let's discuss a few things we can put into our life
I. Things that have may have no lasting value
a. Material things
Mt.6:19, Ec.5:10, IJn.2:15-17
The desire for more wealth, recognition, appreciation, if we look for fulfillment in these, can we ever
find fulfillment?

II.Things that can have lasting value--spiritual things
Gal.6:8, Mt.6:20, Col.3:1
b. Some spiritual things
1. salvation--here and hereafter, daily walk with God
IICor.6:16
2.Love "The brand of a Christian" Jn.13:35, I Pet.1:22, Col.3:13
Christianity and Christian principles can grow in an atmosphere of love.

3.Joy---A lot of sadness in the world today and yet we can have joy.
IPet.1:8 , Phil.4:4
Whether success, failure, whether I achieve or fail to achieve, He can work all things to His glory
Eph.1:11, Rm.8:28

c. Peace--Phil.4:7,
1.How may I have this peace? a way that can help....
Phil.4: To think on these things, I must focus, prepare, and make a conscious effort to think on
these things.

III. Life can bae empty--swept and garnished or I can with God's help and the encouragement of other
Christians put some very vital Christian graces into it. By doing this it just may be that I not only make life
better for me, but also for others.
I really can let my light shine by putting something into it.....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?