Sunday, May 28, 2006

 
This morning in our Sunday School Class br. Jim, our great teacher, talked with us "older people" about how important we are to the Church. I thought I might bring to our attention again about a group of Christians known as the Sojourners. Rosemary and I have been in the Sojourners now for going on two years. This is a group of Christians mostly "retired" who have some type of travel rig, and go all over this country helping churches in various activities. VBS, personal work, evangelism, clean up and repair as well as a whole host of activities. I am one of the youngest members of this great group and many of them can really work me down, but none are pushed to work. It is all done with thankfulness for an opportunity to serve our Lord. If you would like to find out more about this work and how you may be a part, may I encourage you to call the office at 903-935-5742 or email office@sojourning.org or go the web page www.sojourning.org You can talk with a sojourner and I would be glad to talk with you about this organization. 931-698-3150. I love it for many reasons. It is another opportunity for me to serve the Lord and it is a great opportunity to work with some of the most dedicated people of the Lord's that I have ever known. It is now 9:30pm. just finished answering the many emails. Thank you very much for your kind remarks and your interest in our mission work. Thank you for telling others of the blog. Good Night Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?