Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

This is a picture of some of the volunteers in Somerset as they have prepared lunch for some of the other volunteers. The other day we had pictures of some of the men working. Here are just a few of the woman. Included is a little of a letter from the "Rosebud", an amazing volunteer.
"I worked with 2 ladies from Norval Park Church (Zanesville). We assembled kits and cleaned and washed about 60 buckets for cleaning kits. We now have 79 Love Packs (health kits), 26 school bags and 11 cleaning buckets. I thought this was great success for three sets of hands and God's blessing! Hey that could be a song title or something --6 little hands and the blessing of the Lord ....can do lots of work while we spread GOD'S word!
GOD shows me HIS love everyday in my life through the people I meet and the surrounding about me . HE IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!! I sure love you folks and all the work you do for our LORD! So much can be done without traveling miles. It can start right at home !!" In HIM, Rosebud

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?