Thursday, September 21, 2006

 
Thurs. morn. Sept.21, 2006. Today is my Dad's 87th birthday. My brother, sister and I plan to take him out to dinner tonight. We plan to leave in the morning by 7:00 hoping to get home somethime Sat. Am looking forward to preaching at the Howell Church Sun. morn and evening. There probably will not be any news on the blog and email may not be answered until sometime Mon. Thanks for your emails and questions. Looking forward to going to Camp B and the Sojourners Work shop in a couple of weeks. Jesus has asked us to go and teach. May I always remember, "that people don't care how much I know until they know how much I care". "When I go to where people are, I can take them to where I am going. " Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?