Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 
I am sure that many of you are already aware of this method of bible study, but today we began using a method known as "The open bible method of bible study" also often called by some the "safety chain method of bible study" I like it because if you think you are going to get one opportunity to study with someone, this takes about an hour and takes the student from the inspiration of the scripture thru baptism. I had the student do all of the reading and it actually took a little less than an hour. The student responded to the gospel call in repentance and restoration. We have a study scheduled for Thurs. with another man and then Fri. morning we have a study scheduled with another man. We certainly expect positive responses from them also. To our knowledge they are not members of the Church of Christ. As you have an interest in personal evangelism that can lead to growth of the church, may I suggest you become familiar with this method of bible study. If you will email me, I can put you in contact with those that teach this course. This as I understand is done on a volunteer basis. All of us that use this method are thrilled to use it. I will be using this method as we begin our church growth series at Granny White tomorrow night. With this method you learn not only what to teach, how to teach, but also some tried and true ways of initiating-- getting someone to say yes to a study. If Rosemary and I can help, please call us at 931-698-3150 or e mail at dhudson@mcis.us http://donchudson.blogspot.com Good Night, Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?