Friday, October 27, 2006

 

When it comes to evangelism, this is one of my heroes. Pictured here is Windsor, a sojourner for many years. Not only does Windsor and his family envolve themselves in several evangelistic sojourns durring the year, he teaches personal evangelism at the work shop at "Camp B" in Marshall, Tx. I was fortunate enough to take his classes. What a teacher. Whenever he is asked to speak at the congregation, the building fills quickly. We learn so much from his many years of experience. He teaches us not only how to teach in a manner to convert people, he also help us understand how to obtain studies with prospective learners. May I encourage you to learn more about the sojourners by going to our web site at www.sojourning.org Call me if I can help. 931-698-3150 or email me at donchudson.mcis.us. Don't wait. The schedule fills up fast and there are always more sojourns requested than we can do. Remember, we do not accept financial payment for our help. Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?