Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 
This open bible method of teaching is really something else. I met a very nice grandmother of a young Christian that I know. I had heard she was not a member of the Church of Christ. I knew the young man's last name and hoped it was hers also. It was. While I did not know her, I ask her if Rosemary and I could come by and study the bible with her. She said.....Yes. So we are planning to study with her this coming Thurs. We talked with the people in S.W. Fla. that we studied with a couple of weeks ago, ( follow up is very important) and they want as soon as we come down to study with her mother and some friends. I await the days she can set the studies up for, but we are planning to now leave a week early so we can stop over in the Punta Gorda area for a few days and study the bible with this new Christians friends and many these friends have some friends. We have found that the students love the simplicity of the open bible method. They, the students, actually are reading what the bible says about such subjects as justification, scriptural authority, worship, salvation and other very important subjects. Our next scheduled seminar on the open bible method is in March at the Wilson Av. Church in Tulane. Good Night. Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?