Friday, February 02, 2007

 
We have now arrived at the Driftwood Congregation in West Hollywood Fla. This building is built on our old family farm. I often rode thru here on horse back, mostly bare back, herding cattle here. We found the place where we had to bring them out of the low places, swamps, after the 47 hurricane. That was an experience I still have not forgotten. My grandfather told me where to ride and not to ride so that I would not get into the water over mine and the horse's head. I did not listen. He had to come and rescue his first grandson. After Grandpa got thru with first grandson, Don listened from then on. There is a very large number of houses surrounding the building, but very few people attend here. We plan to visit a and set up as many bible studies as possible to teach people about the Lord beginning tomorrow. We have a lot of physical work to do also. Hope to have some pictures ready soon. Called Mark of the DRT about the tornado in Cen. Fla. He will be getting the word out as soon as he knows something. Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?