Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 
Today is Wed. May 23rd. Rosemary and I are at at campground, just N. or Cinn.Ohio on our way to Somerset, Ohio where we will be helping in their continued development of a more and more successful evangelism out reach program at this active church. Am looking forward to having dinner tomorrow night with Don and Linda, Don is one of the elders of the Somerset, Church. Have received several telephone calls and emails while on the road about other successful works and esp about Bayou La Batre. They have signed papers on their building. I have seen it and while there is some repair work to be done on it, I believe it is going to be a big help to the work there. I have also learned the group associated with the Hill Top Church of Christ is there and they are really doing a great work helping there. I want to get to know more about Hill Top, I have heard some really good things about them esp. from Christians for whom I have a lot of respect. If I can get back on line when we get to Somerset will write more, but I imagine if it is like other effort which Rosemary and I have been on, there will be little time to sit down very long so you will probable hear about this work after we are headed home. On a personal note, thank you for letting so many people know about this blog, we receive emails and inquiries from so many places, needing opinions from the bible on how to do outreach and help the church grow presenting a seminar of the Open Bible Study method of teaching and maybe help them get a sojourn.,. Brethren the church can grow numerically as well as spiritually. Jesus said so. "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care and When you go to where people are, you can take them where you are going ". Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?