Friday, November 07, 2008

 
There are three important principles that I use in our endeavors to set up bible studies. The first we have discussed - use opportunities. New people in the community, sick folk in the hospital or nursing home are two examples of opportunities that are present for most of us at any time.
The second method that I personally use, is praying for opportunities. Often we sing a song, "Lord lead me to some soul today", why not pray a prayer similar to it. I believe the Lord answers prayers and I certainly believes he answers this one for me. You see God wants people to go to heaven, that's why He sent Jesus. Jesus prayed in Mt.6:10 Thy will be done. Peter records in IIPet.3:9, the Lord is not willing that any should perish. Now it just seems to me that if God wants people saved, and He most assuredly does, that if God finds a person who wants to reach out to others with the saving message of Jesus Christ, that He will bless them greatly in this effort. Just makes sense to me. Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?