Saturday, November 15, 2008

 
We have studied three very important principles in out-reach, personal evangelism: 1. Use opportunities 2. Pray for opportunities 3. Make opportunities .
It is certainly rewarding to me to hear from you by email that you are putting these three very important principles into practice. We always try to impress on those we are striving to teach that we are here to help. It has well been said, "Care unshown, is care unknown". We live in an uncaring world. When you show you care, it stands out. It is noticed. It make an impact of good. Here are some ways that have helped us in our work. Send cards. Now, you may be like me and not very good at it. Rosemary, my wife is, maybe your spouse is too. Often when I get to minister or teach someone, they feel like they kn0w me because they have already heard from my wife. The cards that Rosemary sends are often great reinforcing messages of the spiritual relationship we sustain in Christ Jesus. It reinforces the "belonging ship". And.... People do not want to leave where they feel like they belong". Don

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?